Resource Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Two Days In - Pill Three Mini-Post

Update - I took my third dose of Truvada tonight. So far I've taken it with food, but tonight I didn't think, and took it before dinner. That was definitely a mistake - the really mild upset stomach I had all day kicked up a notch or so tonight while I was having dinner with a friend. Don't worry, nothing bad happened, but my appetite dropped, and now my stomach's pretty twisted up. Boooo! So um, food before PrEP from now on, definitely.

1 comment:

  1. Another update: woke up this morning still feeling pretty rotten, and it got a whole lot worse before I finally felt better and my appetite came back. I didn't throw up, thankfully, but WOW did this morning suck! At least for the time being, eating something when I take my PrEP is gonna be mandatory. I definitely took tonight's dose (day four) with a glass of milk!

    ReplyDelete